We are NOW providing ED Visas. Contact us for more info.
Thai Language for Foreigner Courses has been designed to:
- Build skills, confidence and fluency
- Teach you to communicate successfully in real-life situations
- Improve your grammar and expand your vocabulary
- Increase your speaking, pronunciation and listening skills
- Improve your reading and writing
- It is important to mention that all of these skills are essential to communication, and that all of them can be learnt by communicative methods
Speaking & Listening
Module 1 uses Phonetics as an introduction to learning the Thai alphabet, vowels and the various tones.The emphasis is on correct pronunciation and basic sentence forming.
Module 2 introduces more vocabulary and various sentence structures. The emphasis is on sentence forming, it is a continuation from Book 1.
Module 3 introduces more complex vocabulary and sentence structures, with an emphasising on greater proficiency and fluency of Thai for daily usage.
Reading & Writing
Module 4 teaches the 44 letters of the Thai alphabet, the vowels, tenses and spelling method. The lesson also covers pronunciation, reading and writing short sentences.
Module 5 teaches reading and writing more complex sentences including the writing of different (Symbol) suffix characters.To enhance comprehension the class uses short stories or short descriptions that relate to the Thai culture and custom. The emphasis is on overall understanding and applying the skill learned to convey comprehension into own wording and written work.
Module 6 consists of reading and writing various topics relating to Thailand such as the Thai life style, custom culture and important people in Thailand, etc. This advanced class makes use of all the Thai skills learned in the previous courses.
Thai Social Customs